Study In USA: 2023 University of Miami Scholarship for International Students
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is now available to eligible applicants who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the alluring city of Miami.
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship offers lodging on campus, a food plan, university health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund in addition to tuition and fees.
Belonging to the Stamps Scholars national and on-campus communities, receiving funding for leadership and cultural programs, study abroad, conventions, and other regional conferences, as well as invitations to online gatherings and networking opportunities are all additional benefits of the scholarship.
Other scholarships with full scholarships and monthly stipends are available in the United States, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Malaysia, and Canada. Here are some recommendations that you need to look into:
Apply Now: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2023
- The 2022 University of Basel Scholarship for International Students to study in Switzerland | offers Full Scholarships and a $49,663 annual stipend.
- Government of Malaysia International Scholarships for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $4,036 annual stipends
- The University of Birmingham DeepMind Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £37,060 stipends
Details of Scholarship :
University of Miami scholars are students from across the world whose varied experiences, achievements, and interests help cultivate the vibrant academic community that is the University of Miami.
Stamps Scholars receive a merit award equivalent to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers tuition and fees as well as housing on campus, a meal plan, health insurance through the university, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund that can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational opportunities.
- Belonging to the Stamps Scholars national and on-campus communities, receiving funding for leadership and cultural programs, study abroad, conventions, and other regional conferences, as well as invitations to online gatherings and networking opportunities are all additional benefits of the scholarship.
Study In USA: 2023 Harvard University MBA Boustany Scholarship for International Students
Candidates must be prepared to provide the following paperwork in order to apply:
- Form must be fully filled out.
- Essay supplement of no more than 250 words.
- No more than 650 words for a personal statement.
- official transcripts from high school.
- SAT or ACT scores (optional).
- proficiency in English Test results (Non-native speakers).
- Your high school guidance counselor’s school report.
- One letter of appraisal or recommendation, which may be from a teacher or a school counselor.
- Form of Financial Certification.
- In addition to submitting the CSS Profile, international candidates who are requesting need-based financial help must do so.
Read More about the scholarship requirements here.
Method of Application
When students apply for early admission to UM by meeting all first-year admission requirements before November 1, 2023, Early Decision I and Early Action candidates are automatically taken into consideration.
Candidates for the Stamps Scholarship who have advanced to the semifinal round are required to submit a brief essay answer.
Candidates’ applications and accompanying materials, including their replies to the predetermined essay question, will be examined in order to choose the finalists, who will then be informed of their status at the time of admission in late January.
The Stamps Family Charitable Foundation will then interview the finalists, and news about the Stamps Scholarship will be announced by the beginning of March.
The button below may be used to start your application.
Leave a Reply