Submissions for the University of Illinois’ brand-new and exciting International Student Merit Award are now being accepted. The financial strain on talented international students will be reduced by this grant. This financial aid is anticipated for the academic year 2021–2022, and it is renewable for about 4 years. All qualified candidates will receive a prize ranging in value from $2,000 to $4,000.
About the University of Illinois Springfield.
The Springfield Committee for Higher Education, a group of residents from central Illinois, was responsible for founding the University of Illinois Springfield. It features a beautiful campus with academics, pupils, and professors of all ages, backgrounds, and traditions.
Why University of Illinois Springfield specifically? According to US News & World Report, this institution is among the top 15 public regional institutions in the Midwest. Students may choose from among the 31 bachelor’s degrees, one doctorate degree, and 20 master’s programmes offered here in a range of subject areas. The UIS campus offers students incredible amenities including housing options, a gymnasium, a leisure center, a challenge course, a cricket field, and a tennis court.
International Education Scholarship at Troy University in USA
Deadline for Application: October 15th, 2022
International Student Merit Award – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Illinois Springfield
- Department: N/A
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award Value: $2,000 to $4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country: USA
Eligibility for International Student Merit Award
The following prerequisites must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for the international student merit award:
- Students from any country who meet the requirements may apply.
- Undergraduate degree programs in any discipline are eligible.
- Candidates must wish to enroll in a University of Illinois Springfield undergraduate course.
- They must be fully accepted and enrolled in a program leading to a degree.
- Students pursuing a second bachelor’s degree who already have a bachelor’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- By the time courses begin, the Office of Admission must have received their official final transcripts.
Fully Funded Scholarships In the USA For Students from Africa
How to Apply for International Student Merit Award
To apply for International Student Merit Award, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Students will be qualified to apply for this program if their application for admission in an undergraduate program has been accepted successfully.
- Necessary Documents:
- Pre-Qualification Degree
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Certificates of English Language Proficiency
- A Personal Statement
- A Copy of Passport
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates who have a high school diploma can embark on an undergraduate degree course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants whose native language is not English Language will have to submit an official score report from the TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship awards are given annually, divided between the fall and spring semesters, and are contingent upon acceptance as a full-time student at UIS.
Until all funds have been used, scholarship awards will be given to candidates who meet the requirements depending on the date of their entrance. Due to ongoing classes at their community college, those who were accepted conditionally and are awaiting final transcripts will be taken into consideration for the scholarship if their final transcript is received by the deadline and they still fulfill the eligibility standards.
When courses begin, complete transcripts must be submitted by in order to get full admission. Awards will be given out by the Office of Financial Assistance and applied to the student’s account as credits for educational costs. The first half will take place in the autumn semester, and the second half in the spring. If you have a cumulative institutional GPA of 3.0 or above, you may renew it.
Leave a Reply